What you need to know...
The attorneys at Legacy Legal Group, LLC have extensive experience in handling the planning of your estate while you are alive, in the event you become incapacitated or disabled, and after your death. We can assist you in planning for the management of your assets while you're alive and the distribution of assets after you've passed away. We strive to help you plan for the orderly administration of your estate, including taking steps that will minimize taxes and distribute assets in accordance with your wishes.
A comprehensive estate plan may include some or all of the following:
- Last Will and Testament
- Durable Power of Attorney
- Medical Directive (including a Living Will, Durable Power of Attorney for Health Care and HIPAA Release)
- Revocable Living Trust(s)
- Irrevocable Living Trust(s)
- Instructions, forms, and assistance with the funding of trust(s) and/or the use of non-probate transfers.
Our attorneys will help you explore every option to ensure your family and assets are protected well into the future.